(a) Administrative Reforms & Co-ordination (Group-I)
1. Holding of Committee of Secretaries (Cos.) Meeting.
2. Holding of Secretaries Meeting.
3. Holding of Divisional Commissioner’s Meeting.
4. Implementation of the decision taken in the Chief
5. Implementation of recommendations of Committees and
6. Secretariat Manual, Improvement in officer Procedure
7. Transfer Policy.
8. Organization and Methods reforms in subordinate offices.
9. Liaison with Centre and other States regarding Administrative
10. Co-ordination work with other administrative departments.
11. Promptness and efficiency in Administration.
(b) Administrative Reforms & Co-Ordination (Group-II)
1. Department Manuals of Heads of Departments.
2. District Manual Amendment therein.
3. Hand Book of office Procedure and amendment therein.
4. Statement of Inspections and Tours from Heads of the
5. Monthly statement of Tours/Inspections and Important
6. Implementation of 20th Point of 20 Point Program.
7. Assembly work-Chasing of Assembly questions and its
(c) Administrative Reforms & Co-ordination (Group-III)
1. Constitution/Extension/Dissolution and reactivization of
2. Collection of vacancies in respect of L.D.Cs./Stenographers
I from all Heads of
Departments and sending requisition to
R.P.S.C. for recruitment.
3. Selection of L.D.Cs. and Stenographers through RPSC and
various departments for
4. Arrangements for conducting the examinations on behalf of
and other exams.
(d) Administrative Reforms & Co-ordination (Group-IV)
1. Attendance checking in respect of Secretariat and other
Departments located in
2. Surprise inspection of all the Heads of Departments and
located at Jaipur and district level.
(e) Administrative Reforms & Co-ordination (Group-V) (RECORD ROOM)
1. Preservation of Secretariat Records.
2. Weeding of files.
3. Supply of authenticated copies of documents
4. Approval of file heads of all the departments of Secretariat.
5. List of the files to be transferred to Archives.
(f) Administrative Reforms & Co-ordination (Group-VI)
1. To fix norms of posts of different categories.
2. To review Cadre Strength of Departments.
3. Reconstitution of Organizational structure of Secretariat
4. To obtain and examine the following returns/Inspection reports
from all the
Sections and Cells of the Secretariat.
5. Inspection reports from all the Departments/Sections and
Cells of the
(i) Monthly Arrear Report
of Pending proposals.
(ii) Quarterly Statement
of pending proposals.
(iii) Half Yearly inspection
Reports of Group Officers of Secretariat
(iv) Yearly Inspection Report
of the Deputy Secretaries.
(v) Quarterly Statement of
pending proposals discussed in the meeting
with the Head of Departments.
6. Trainings of Secretariat Staff and its allied work.
7. Work-load and Work Procedure study of the Departments/Sections
(g) Administrative Reforms Co-ordination (Group-VII)
1. Codification and publication of R.S.R
and G.F. & A.R.
2. To Compile and issue quarterly compendium of important orders/circulars.
3. To correspond with all the Administrative Departments in
order to issue civil
list of officers of State Services.
(h) Administrative Reform(TIMES) Department
Initiating a new system to track the inspections and tours to be carried out by
officers of all departments. This new initiative can be tracked by a software named
TIMES (Tour & Inspections Monitoring and Evaluation System). Thus it will be able
to monitor the field trips along with inspections of officers of about 65 departments.
Nodal Officer: Joint Secretary, E-Mail: email@example.com Phone:0141-2385244, IP No.:3634 Last Updated Date: 16-November-2015